Refreshing and festively garnished with “snow covered” rosemary sprigs makes this a great option to offer guests when they stop by during the season.
prep + total time 10 mins | serves 2-3
- 1 bottle dry white wine (I used a muscadet)
- 1 apple, cubed (for easy snacking)
- seeds of one 1/2 a pomegranate
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar (add a 3rd if you prefer a sweeter sangria)
- seltzer water
- 4-5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- sugar (enough to coat rosemary for garnish)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large pitcher and stir until sugar has fully dissolved.
- Rinse the rosemary and shake off the excess water before rolling in some sugar to coat it in snow.
- Serve in large glasses and pour seltzer in the glass if you like before garnishing with “snow covered” rosemary